Dark circles under your eyes actually affect your beauty and does not look good on face. There are many reasons behind the appearance of the dark circles under eyes. I’ve collected and listed down solutions to get rid of dark circles but before that it’s actually important to understand why does they appear.
Why Does Dark Circles Appear under Eyes?
Dark circles under your eyes could be due to several reasons but some of the most common reasons include lack of sleep, stress, some severe disease or excessive consumption of nicotine, alcohol or caffeine. Age is also another factor, as time passes away your skin becomes thin and loses collagen resulting the prominence of the veins. However the last reason could be the seasonal allergy. Try stretching the skin under your eyes if the area becomes more dark then most probably the reason is either your age or genetics but if the color remains same then its surely allergies.
Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles under Eyes with Natural Home Remedies
1. Try plunging tea bags into the cold water and then put them on your eyes. Leave it for around 15 to 20 minutes; a couple of times a day will make you feel the difference.
2. Have more water a day, recommended by doctors is about 8 glasses of water a day. Water can help in eliminating the toxins, which contribute in appearance of the dark circles.
3. Take sufficient sleep as less amount of sleep is also observed to be a contribution in putting dark circles below eyes.
4. Avoid eating excessive sweet and caffeine as both of these things are stimulant, which reduce the sleeping hours of a normal human.
5. Avoid excessive consumption of alcohol.
6. Avoid being too much stressed, it does not only lead to dark circles but also gives a lot of health problems.
7. Close your eyes and place sliced cucumber on them for about 10 to 15 minutes. Make sure the cucumber slices shall cover the dark circles area, it helps in getting rid of them.
8. Try applying peanut or almond oil on the dark circles under your eyes.
9. Place a cold freezing spoon over your eyes until its gets warm i.e. around 5 mins.
10. Prepare a blend of pineapple juice and turmeric powder and apply them on the dark circles. Leave it for about 10 minutes and make sure it should not get in contact with your eyes. Afterwards wash your face, try doing it twice or thrice a day and you will feel the difference.
Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles under Eyes with Cosmetic Solutions
1. Use moisturizers, containing Vitamin E and K along with sesame and avocado oil. It helps in reducing dark circle appearance.
2. Use creams available in the market of most renowned brands for the dark circles removal.
3. Search for a cream that shall contain retinol along with vitamin K to get rid of dark circles but it’s actually a long term solution.
Hope this will work for you. Do share your experience below for others too, some of the tips listed above are collected by the dermatologist and skin expert.