White teeth are not only symbol of beauty but also indicate hygienic and good health of yours. The following advices will help you in getting white teeth at home which is also an essential element for a lovely smile.
Additionally you can try brushing with baking soda for at least 3 to 5 minutes daily to get white crystal teeth.
Take half tablespoon of each Salt & Baking soda, Breath Freshening oil and combine them all to form a mixture. Use a wet toothbrush to apply the paste on your teeth and leave it for about 3 to 5 minutes and then gargle with clean water to remove it. Make sure not to do this more than once a week or else it could harm your teeth.
Eat more and more green veggies because they produces a film on your teethes that helps protecting them from stains, veggies such as spinach, broccoli etc.
Avoid drinking the soda drinks as it usually contains such as malic, tartaric and citric which can harm your tooth enamel.
Daily practice for getting white teethes
• Get rid of lose debris between your teeth by rinsing your mouth with cold water for about one minute.
• Grab a piece of dental floss and use it between your teeth to remove any food remaining particles before you brush them. According to dentists, fluoride in the toothpaste has much better chances of reaching to the teeth if they are flossed before brushing them. Be sure to be always gentle while using floss on your teeth or else it could hurt your gums.
• Apply little quantity of whitening toothpaste on your toothbrush and brush your teeth gently with it. Don’t forget to brush all teeth, which are in front and rear along with gently rubbing your gums with the brush also. Always prefer choosing a whitening toothpaste that uses natural ingredients.
• Brush your tongue and inner upper side of your mouth with the toothbrush gently.
• Now wash your toothbrush with water and repeat the whole process of brushing again but this time without the toothpaste.
Done? Well wash your toothbrush, place the cap back on it and store it back on a dry place.
• Rinse your mouth with water.
• Grab some good mouthwash preferably Listerine and gargle with it. Make sure to keep it at least for a minute or at least 30 seconds before you spit to have a fresh breath.
Make sure you shall repeat the whole above mentioned process after every meal. Moreover, it is really necessary to brush after every time you smoke, drink tea or coffee.