Nails not only tell about your health but also reflect your personality and are known to be a symbol of beauty. We’ve collected some of the tips for your nails to be strong and healthy.
– Vitamins A, B, calcium, iodine, iron, zinc and protein are the things on which nail’s health rely. Therefore, you need to be sure to have a balanced diet.
– Get your manicures and pedicures from a trust worthy place i.e. a reputable salon to be sure that the instruments being used by the salon are clean.
– Make sure to trim your nails regularly with a clipper to smooth rough edges. Do not forget to clean and moisturize your nails in order to prevent any sort of breakage.
– Be sure to use acetone free remover as it can make your nails dry.
– Drink sufficient quantity of water daily.
– Try avoiding your hands directly exposed to sunlight, cold and hot water, any type of chemicals and wind.
– Peel garlic, rub over your nails and leave it for an hour. Wash your hands and perform this activity once every day and see the difference after a week.