Zephyr often called the summer breeze also is made up with a mixture of vodka, lemon juice and sugar syrup and tastes tart and a bit bitter.
The intensity of alcohol is very strong and is served in the martini glass.
- Taste: Bitter & Tart
- Strength: Very Strong
- Type of Alcohol: Vodka
- Served in: Martini glass
- Prep time: 8 mins
- Serves: 1
- Vodka 45 ml
- Lemon Juice (Fresh) 15 ml
- Sugar Syrup 1 tablespoon
- Cucumber 5 Slices
- Mint Leave (Fresh) 12
- Ice Cubes
- Take a shaker and put cucumber slices and mint leaves in it.
- Crush them properly with the help of a pestle.
- Now add lemon juice, sugar syrup, vodka and ice cubes.
- Shake it for almost 10 to 15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a martini glass.
- Use the cucumber slice to garnish the drink and serve it.