Old fashioned american whiskey cocktail is pretty much popular not only in US but around the world. It has a bitter taste with very strong intensity of alcohol. Mostly youngsters are not fond of this cocktail.
Old fashioned american whiskey is served in an old fashioned glass.
- Taste: Bitter
- Strength: Very Strong
- Type of Alcohol: American Whiskey
- Served in: Old-Fashioned Glass
- Prep time: 2 mins
- Serves: 1
- American Whiskey 75 ml
- Sugar Cube 1
- Maraschino Cherries 2
- Fresh Orange Wedge 1
- Angostura Bitter 3 drops
- Lemon zest
- Ice Cubes
- Using a muddled crush the sugar cube, lemon zest, orange wedge and angostura bitters to mix them.
- Now put some ice cubes in it.
- Pour the American whiskey in it.
- Take a mixing spoon and stir it. Use the cherries to garnish the drink and serve it.