Apollo cocktail also known as Pause is made up of Irish Cream & coffee Liqueur with a combination of american whiskery. Sounds cool isn’t it?
Well it has a smooth taste with a very strong intensity of alcohol served in a margarita glass.
- Taste: Smooth
- Strength: Very Strong
- Type of Alcohol: American Whiskey, Coffee & Irish Cream Liqueur
- Served in: Margarita glass
- Prep time: 2 mins
- Serves: 1
- Coffee Liqueur 30 ml
- American Whiskey 30 ml
- Irish Cream Liqueur 60 ml
- Milk 10 ml
- Ice Cubes
- Put the milk, ice cubes and Irish cream liqueur in a shaker and shake it vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Pour the coffee liqueur in the margarita glass.
- Use a strainer to strain the mixture of milk and Irish cream liqueur and pour it into the glass.
- Now add the american whiskey in it. Your drink is ready to be served.