Absinthe cocktail is made up of anise liqueur and is bitter in taste with very strong intensity of alcohol. Served in martini glass also known as green and mysterious drink.
You should try it out though its bitter but it has a unique taste which you might not have tasted before.
- Taste: Bitter
- Strength: Very Strong
- Type of Alcohol: Anise Liqueur
- Served in: Martini glass
- Prep time: 3 mins
- Serves: 1
- Anise Liqueur 45 ml
- Orange Juice 15 ml
- Angostura 2 drops
- Star Anise 1
- Ice cubes
- Pour all the anise liqueur, orange juice and angostura into a shaker and shake it well.
- Add ice cubes and shake it for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Using a strainer to pour the cocktail into a martini glass.
- Use the anise star to garnish the drink and sever it.