HownWhat welcomes guest posts. We assume that you know the meaning of a guest post. However, still we would like to give you a walk through to the benefits of guest posting, which will also help you understand our guidelines.
So let’s start with the benefits of Guest posting…
Guest Posting Helps in Building New Relations
Adding good quality valuable content to other’s sites help, you build new relationships with other webmasters/bloggers. This is quiet beneficial for you in the realm of social media as it does not only helps you to grow your influence within the specific niche but also helps you gain more subscribers and followers.
Get Yourself Introduced to the New Readers
Guest posting allows you to enter into an already established community for sharing your message, where you get yourself introduced to the new people, who ultimately becomes your followers, if done correctly.
You must be thinking…What does I meant by correctly, isn’t it?
Well adding value to your discussion ultimately converts readers into fans and followers with the passage of time. However, you need to be patient in this process as it takes quiet a lot of time but helps you win.
Rank higher in Search Engines
If you follow all the guidelines and tips given on this page, then we think your site or blog deserves to receive a follow backlink that will eventually help you in improving your website’s ranking within the Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines.
Guest Posting Guidelines at HownWhat
As HownWhat offers only DIY guides, therefore we expect you to write amazingly useful content with an aim of helping readers through it. Make sure you follow the tips given below.
- Start with an interesting introduction that shall make the reader want to read until it ends.
- Make it easy to read by using headings, subheadings, italic & bold fonts.
- Break your guide into steps and attach supporting images for each step.
- Have a conclusion.
- Your post should be between 800 to 1500 words long.
- Provide an author bio at the end, which should not be more than 40 to 50 words. However, if you wish you can insert link to your blog or product that you’re willing to offer to the readers of HownWhat.
Secret Tips for Awesome Results from your Guest Post
- Share your guest post twice on Twitter daily.
- Share your guest post on Facebook (Groups & Profile or Page).
- Pin the images within your guest post on Pinterest.
- Share your guest post on LinkedIn, Reddit, Stumbleupon.
- Share your guest post on Google Plus (Page, Groups and Profile).
- Include it in your weekly or monthly newsletter.
- Stick around to reply to your guest post readers.
Reasons Why do we Reject Guest Posts
- Poor editing and proof reading of the guest post.
- Inclusion of affiliate links.
- Copyrighted images used without the consent from the owner or no credits to the source.
- Promotional content.
- Duplicate content.
- Guest post below the mentioned word count limit.
How to Choose a Topic for Guest Posting
Everyone is good in at least something, which makes them standout. Take some time to think what you’re really good at, it could be anything from a letter writing to cooking or from beauty tips to home decorations. There is a huge list of areas we accept guest posts in, however a few of those in which we receive most of the submissions are listed below:
- Fitness & Weight Loss
- Home Decor
- Personal Finance
- Social Media
- Startup Business
- Weight Loss
Ready to Submit a Guest Post Idea?
Email your guest post ideas while keeping “Guest post idea” in the subject line.
Note: Once a guest post is published, HownWhat.com retains the copyright of all the material. Moreover, the guest poster will not be allowed to republish the guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to HownWhat.com.