What is a Business Event Invitation Letter?
A Business event invitation letter is a formal way to invite peers and clients to a business event organized by a company or organization.
Sample of Business Event Invitation Letter
Label Flour Mills
22 Yew Street, London
April 16th, 2013
Royal Services Private Limited
Dear Mr. Hughes,
It is with great pleasure that I write to invite you to the opening of our new production plant in Barnsley Avenue on Tuesday, April 23, 2013. You have been our regular and loyal customer over the last seven years so it will be an honour for us if you could attend the opening ceremony of this new venture.
We have been operating as one of the best flour mills in the country over the past ten years, something which would not have been possible without the help and support of our loyal customers. Our aim is to remain at the top for years to come, and your contributions towards our success are highly appreciated.
The ribbon cutting ceremony is scheduled to take place at 11 pm. The Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills, Mr. James Harbour, will be the chief guest for the event. Please make arrangements to arrive on time so that our organisers can find you a comfortable seat. We will also be acknowledging our loyal clients by name, and would like for you to be present when we do so.
Kindly confirm your availability for the event by April 19, so that we can make the necessary arrangements. We are looking forward to seeing you.
PS: The dress code for the event is formal and the RSVP number to call is +447024123456. You can also confirm your availability through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips and warnings:
– An official business event invitation letter should be written in a formal tone.
– Proofread your article two to three times and then run spell check to fix grammatical or typographical mistakes.
– Do not forget to mention R.S.V.P telephone number and email address.
– Mention the dos and don’ts of the event in a polite and professional way.
– Keep your invitation letter simple and precise, but don’t miss out important details and instructions.
– Clearly mention the time, date and venue of the event.