This recipe is actually a blend of Jameson Irish whiskey, ginger ale and lime with some ice cubes to chill it. The taste of the cocktail can be easily defined as a sweet taste blend.
Jameson cocktail contains mild intensity of alcohol, served in highball glass and is very easy to make as well as budget friendly.
Jameson & Ginger Cocktail details:
- Taste: Sweet
- Strength: Mild
- Type of Alcohol: Irish Whiskey
- Served in: Highball Glass
- Prep time: 3 mins
- Serves: 1
- Jameson Irish Whiskey 45 ml,
- Ginger Ale,
- Ice Cubes,
- Lime Wedges 2
- Get a highball glass and put some ice cubes in it.
- Pour the Jameson Irish whiskey in the highball glass.
- Still it with a spoon until the ice cubes are dissolved.
- Use the lime wedges to garnish the glass and serve.