Pizza started of in Italy and traveled all around the world, where it gained such popularity that its known and is available almost in every part of the world. The taste off course varies based on the geographical locations. Among many other type of Pizzas, garlic pizza is one of the most popular one as well as is comparatively easy to cook in home too.
Ingredients required preparing Garlic Pizza:
- Warm water ½ cups – approx. 125 ml
- Dry yeast 2 tsp – approx. 7g
- Caster Sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Plain Flour 1.5 cups – approx. 225gm
- Salt 1/2 tablespoon
- Olive oil 2.5 tablespoon
- Olive oil spray
- Large Garlic clove 1, thinly sliced
- Sea salt flakes
Approx. cooking time 30 minutes.
- Make sure you preheat oven up to 220°C. Mix warm water, dried yeast and caster sugar in a jug. Keep it for almost 5 minutes until it becomes foamy.
- Put flour and salt into a bowl and make a well in between. Pour the yeast mixture and add 1 tablespoon of oil, mix it until it becomes soft dough. Add a bit flour and mix until it becomes smooth, after which divide it into 2 equal portions.
- Take 2 baking tray and spray olive oil over them. Roll out each dough portion to 30 cm disc shape and place them on the prepared trays. Sprinkle with garlic and drizzle remaining oil over it and sea salt.
- Bake it for almost 10 minutes until garlic turns golden. Cut it into quarters and serve with some salad and ketchup.