Preparing Tandoori Chicken in Microwave is the best way to enhance flavor and provide complete nutritious meal as cook on stove. Once cooked in microwave it provides a hunger pang and makes unable to resist.
So here is the step by step instruction for cooking Tandoori Chicken in Microwave
1. Take 3 pounds chicken thighs with bone. Make an incision on the back side of the thighs along the bone.
2. Mix the Tandoori sauce ingredients in a microwave safe bowl, which includes:
1/2 cup mayonnaise, 2 table spoon yogurt, 1 table spoon vinegar, 2 table spoon soy sauce, 1 table spoon minced garlic, 2 table spoon salt, 2 table spoon red pepper, 1 table spoon turmeric powder.
3. Coat the chicken with the sauce, Cover with a vented microwave lid.
4. Cook on high (1200w) for 14 to 16 minutes. Place the chicken on baking sheet and bake on upper rack in preheated 450F for about 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Serve with lettuce and green chili pepper sliced.